FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHY SHOULD I WATERPROOF MY BASEMENT?
• To ensure a structurally sound foundation
• To prevent termite and insect infestation
• To prevent electrical shock hazards
• To prevent the deterioration of your property value
• To prevent mold and mildew growth and the problems that arise from the two
• To avoid further damage or future damage to your stored belongings
• To increase the value of your home
WHY IS MY BASEMENT WALL CRACKING?
Cracks can form in foundations new and old, and commonly appear on your basement walls or floor. These cracks can vary in size depending on the amount of water pressure around the exterior of the foundation. It is common to see staining, moisture or dampness on the floor or walls after a heavy or saturating rainfall.
WHAT DOES IT COST TO HAVE MY BASEMENT WATERPROOFED?
The cost depends on the method of repair that is best to correct your basement problem. For this reason we offer our inspections and estimates free of charge. This way you can get the information you need to make a knowledgeable decision that you can feel good about.
WHAT WILL THE INSTALLATION OF A NEW SUMP PUMP DO?
Sump pumps perform important functions during normal weather conditions. They drain groundwater from under and around our basement floors. Removing the groundwater reduces the possibility of the basement floors cracking and shifting from the water pressure. The basement area stays drier and feels less humid. Molds, mildew and other problems associated with damp areas will not get the opportunity to grow if the basement is kept dry and clean.